Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 05:54:04 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: We go again...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The good old BBC  (Read 558 times)
Flyers Nap

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2017, 09:56:34 AM »

STRICTLY IMPARTIAL DON'T YOU KNOW

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4673717/bbcs-hissy-fit-over-brexit-bias-research-proves-it-has-something-to-hide/
towz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 10:30:43 AM »

Jesus Christ, the Sun commenting on impartiaity in the BBC   No vested interest there
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 10:39:56 AM »

Jesus Christ, the Sun commenting on impartiaity in the BBC   No vested interest there

Nobody says the sun is impartial though nor does it have to be. The BBC should be. It isn't.

Cob's second most arrogant man.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 10:40:45 AM »

I'd much rather the BBC stays at it is than falls into the creepy Murdoch family's clutches
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 10:44:31 AM »

That is a separate issue. In its current funding model. It should be balanced. It isn't.

Cob's second most arrogant man.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 10:46:28 AM »

That is a separate issue. In its current funding model. It should be balanced. It isn't.

I personally think it is too pro-establishment, with too much LGBT and pro-minorities content. Eveybody has an opinon. Who is the arbiter of 'balance'?
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 11:02:19 AM »

- Andrew Marr said
"The BBC is “a publicly-funded urban organisation with an abnormally large proportion of younger people, of people in ethnic minorities and almost certainly of gay people, compared with the population at large”.

All this, he said, “creates an innate liberal bias inside the BBC”.

– Jeff Randall, former BBC business editor said

“It’s a bit like walking into a Sunday meeting of the Flat Earth Society. As they discuss great issues of the day, they discuss them from the point of view that the earth is flat.

“If someone says, ‘No, no, no, the earth is round!’, they think this person is an extremist. That’s what it’s like for someone with my right-of-centre views working inside the BBC.”

–  Peter Sissons, Former BBC News and Current Affairs presenter said

"By far the most popular and widely read newspapers at the BBC are The Guardian and The Independent. ­Producers refer to them routinely for the line to take on ­running stories, and for inspiration on which items to cover. In the later stages of my career, I lost count of the number of times I asked a producer for a brief on a story, only to be handed a copy of The Guardian and told ‘it’s all in there’."

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 11:38:44 AM »

I personally think it is too pro-establishment, with too much LGBT and pro-minorities content. Eveybody has an opinon. Who is the arbiter of 'balance'?

I agree with this.  Surely LGBT and minority interests is why we have the "alt" channel 4?

Saviour of the board. You're all very welcome.
Schellenberg

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 11:46:45 AM »

I agree with this.  Surely LGBT and minority interests is why we have the "alt" channel 4?

😂😂😂😂 according to you Smalltown, Channel 4 is RWNJ.... 😂😂😂
Smalltown
COB Legend

Yes

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 11:54:05 AM »

Hi Kev.

I see you've woke up with your usual hard on for Me!!  Happy to give you your walking material.

Saviour of the board. You're all very welcome.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 01:55:56 PM »

They should give other sandwiches a chance or it just isn't fair.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 01:57:25 PM »

They should give other fixed head British sports cars a chance or it just isn't fair.

stampyboro

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 02:29:19 PM »

the only decent thing on the bbc is andrew neil

the fucking spudhead porridge wog.

towz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 02:43:40 PM »

He sold out a long time ago, the servile cunt
stampyboro

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 02:50:33 PM »

sold out to who?

you odd little pant-sniffing tit
towz

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 02:52:18 PM »

He used to have a go at the Oxbrige fuckers who run the country when he was editor at the Sunday times, then as usual he got co-opted into the clique, you fucking crazed oddball
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 02:54:07 PM by towz » Logged
stampyboro

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 02:54:38 PM »

you mean like he does now on this week?

rava rava rava
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 03:11:07 PM »

They should give other random jumbles of consonants a chance or it just isn't fair.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 03:11:47 PM »

He used to have a go at the Oxbrige fuckers who run the country when he was editor at the Sunday times, then as usual he got co-opted into the clique, you fucking crazed oddball

Oxbridge wankers   :wanker:
stampyboro

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 03:13:46 PM »

it's lgbtqqiaap now, you fucking shitlords.

:alf: :alf: :alf:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 03:14:26 PM »

Not inclusive enough, try LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 03:17:26 PM »

Not inclusive enough, try LGBTIQCAPGNGFNBA

Cunt!     you deliberately ignored some letters.  What about their needs and feelings?

I am a true lefty - I support the

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ movement.

:homer:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2017, 03:17:57 PM »

They should give other acronyms for sausage jockeys and rug munchers a chance or it just isn't fair.

towz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2017, 03:18:46 PM »

They should give other acronyms for sausage jockeys and rug munchers a chance or it just isn't fair.

See above
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 03:20:55 PM »

See above that.

Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2017, 03:21:10 PM »

Everyones a person not a set of initials.  :redcard:

The lefties love giving everyone a label dont they?

Like Adolf.  

We surrounded ourselves with Spaniards and Hispanics and it was beautiful as I learned a lot more from defeats than victories
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 03:23:29 PM »

The gays love a label.
They've been wanting to be seen as "normal" for decades, now nobody labels them as different any more, they do it themselves.
 :pd:

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2017, 03:28:11 PM »

I was in a restaurant the other day and on the next table there was a huge tranny.*

He looked like Terry had just shoved on a frock with some badly applied lippy.**

My little boy couldn't stop staring - he couldn't match the look of "a lady" with the Les Dawson voice.  Funny thing is he didn't say anything - he just looked very disconcerted for about 30 minutes.

*transvestite - not a radio
** it wasn't a Tuesday night at the Duck and Turnip so I'm pretty sure it wasn't actually Terry

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2017, 03:35:40 PM »

Wasn't me.
It could have been my nearest neighbour Marilyn (who used to be Marvin) - think Bab's Cabs.
He/She wears a dress and lippy but has the voice of Bernard Manning and the strength of Geoff Capes.
She can strip and service a Massey Ferguson 1080 in about half an hour flat.

jc

CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2017, 03:51:03 PM »

Wasn't me.
It could have been my nearest neighbour Marilyn (who used to be Marvin) - think Bab's Cabs.
He/She wears a dress and lippy but has the voice of Bernard Manning and the strength of Geoff Capes.

jc

Full snip/tuck or just frocks?

Decent tits?

This one was a big bloke must have been 6' 4" and size 13 feet.   He/she wasn't fucking fooling anybody - I tells ya! 

He should have shaved his beard off as well.

souey
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2017, 03:57:10 PM »

GM1

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2017, 04:00:05 PM »

There is, sorry was a bloke called Natalie who was a tutor at bishop Auckland college. He left in the summer  to work for sport UK or similar, the role is something to do with transsexuals in sport. Walked about In mini skirts, long hair down his back about 6 foot 3 with a hand shake like a vice. Allegedly  once married with 2 kids at one point. Strange old world.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2017, 04:27:06 PM »

Wasn't me.

jc

charles
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2017, 05:18:24 PM »

Wasn't me.

jc

Full snip/tuck or just frocks?

Decent tits?

This one was a big bloke must have been 6' 4" and size 13 feet.   He/she wasn't fucking fooling anybody - I tells ya!  

He should have shaved his beard off as well.

souey

Not sure whether Marilyn is full snip or not and I'm not going to fucking ask, she can bench press a charolais bull.

Decent tits though.
 GM4

Flyers Nap

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2017, 05:25:01 PM »

Thread gone from BBC bias to Tranny Vans :nige:

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length