Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2017, 06:14:42 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: We go again...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I WON THAT POLL !!!  (Read 437 times)
THE WIFEBEATER

IT GOES BUMM DIDDY BUMM DIDDY BUMM DIDDY DOO....

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2017, 09:08:46 AM »

:homer:

FAT MAN ARROGANT DAVE  mcl

WAS SECOND IN A PHOTO FINISH  monkey

WHATS IT LIKE TO BE ACCUSED OF ARROGANCE AND BEIGN A PRIZE PRICK LAD  :like:

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 09:09:32 AM »

Err, you won the poll mate
THE WIFEBEATER

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 09:11:37 AM »

Err, you won the poll mate

YES I WAS AHEAD WHEN EITHER GOLDILOCKS OR THE DOG EATER RESET IT FOR A WIND UP  souey

BAD FORM  :unlike:

JUST LIKE SNITCHING  rava
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 09:18:02 AM by LIDDLE_TOWERS » Logged
towz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 09:13:19 AM »

I know, but you were asking him what it's like to be accused of arrogance and being a prick, when you won the poll  
THE WIFEBEATER

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 09:20:12 AM »

I know, but you were asking him what it's like to be accused of arrogance and being a prick, when you won the poll  

YES BUT I KNEW I WOULD GET LOADS OF VOTES  mcl

FAT DAVE THOUGHT HE WOULDNT GET NONE  :alf:

SO HE MADE UP SOME COCK AND BULL STORY ABOUT ME GETTING PEOPLE TO JOIN COB AND VOTE FOR HIM  charles

NOT JUST ARROGANT  monkey  FUCKING DELUDED AS WELL  :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 09:21:03 AM »

Erm ok then 
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 09:27:18 AM »

Poor COBMAP (COME ON BORO'S MOST ARROGANT MAN) Really made a fool out of himself this week. A better man would let it go.

Cob's second most arrogant man.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 09:59:40 AM »

Just seen a 7,500 Jag with CO8 M4P as a cherished plate. Parked next to the blue bins behind the garage on the bank.

I was always rubbish with decimal points
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 10:09:04 AM »

:alf:

THE WIFEBEATER

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 10:45:53 AM »

Poor COBMAP (COME ON BORO'S MOST ARROGANT MAN) Really made a fool out of himself this week. A better man would let it go.

DAVE YOUR GUTTED YOU GOT ALL THEM VOTES 

YOUR STILL GREETING OVER IT  :like:

WAIT TILL I START THE NEXT POLL  monkey

Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 10:48:40 AM »

Congratulations, Lids

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 10:57:18 AM »

Congratulations, Lids

He is the man of many talents,and should be celebrated when goals are achieved.

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 11:15:27 AM »

I have no idea what greeting means nor care enough to google. Sounds like a Scottish council estate colloquialism to me. Liddle;  You may have noticed I make no attempt to ingratiate myself with users here. Unlike you I know exactly where I stand and I'm happy with it. I have no interest in making friends here or knowing what time people take a shit.

You don't seem to understand I want simpletons like you feel the disdain and lack of respect I have for you, because it is genuine. You're a mindless chav wannabe bully. Nothing more. You assume because people do not communicate in your primative manner they are somehow concerned by your behaviour or interest. When they're not you move to threats and try to engineer a situation where your cyber subordinates fight your battles for you.

I'm not as thin skinned as you. Nor as stupid. I certainly don't require the validation of internet strangers.

You may wish to celebrate defeats. I would recommend winning. It is far more comforting. Thus far you have only manage to win the title of most arrogant prick. A somewhat offensive and aggressive moniker you picked in your perennial attempt at feeling better about yourself by demising the importance of my disrespect for you. The more you constantly obsess about me the more it is clear how much you desire my respect.

You want people to look up to you. Your tool for achieving this seems to be owning big watches. Shouting a lot and having an encyclopedic knowledge about which z celebrities just croaked it.

You need to up your game or more realistically recognise your limits and communicate with your fellow shouty monkeys more often.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 11:36:43 AM by The Better man » Logged

Sprinkles

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 11:23:38 AM »

Boom.....
Someone has just been handed their arse !!!
  :nige: :alf: :mido:
THE WIFEBEATER

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 11:30:36 AM »

I have no idea what greeting means nor care enough to google. Sounds like a Scottish council estate colloquialism to me. Liddle;  You may have noticed I make no attempt to ingratiate myself with users here. Unlike you I know exactly where I stand and I'm happy with it. I have no interest in You don't seem to understand I want simpletons like you feel the disdain and lack of respect I have for you, because it is genuine. You're a mindless chav wannabe bully. Nothing more. You assume because people do not communicate in your primative manner they are somehow concerned by your behaviour or interest. When they're not you move to threats and try to engineer a situation where your cyber subordinates fight your battles for you.

I'm not as thin skinned as you. Nor as stupid. I certainly don't require the validation of internet strangers.

You may wish to celebrate defeats. I would recommend winning. It is far more comforting. Thus far you have only manage to win the title of most arrogant prick. A somewhat offensive and aggressive moniker you picked in your perennial attempt at feeling better about yourself by demising the importance of my disrespect for you. The more you constantly obsess about me the more it is clear how much you desire my respect.

You want people to look up to you. Your tool for achieving this seems to be owning big watches. Shouting a lot and having an encyclopedic knowledge about which z celebrities just croaked it.

You need to up your game or more realistically recognise your limits and communicate with your fellow shouty monkeys more often.

FUCKS SAKE  :alf:

IT'S SCOTTISH FOR CRYING 

AND YOU ARE A BIG CRY BABY 

monkey
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 12:16:13 PM »

I have no idea what greeting means nor care enough to google. Sounds like a Scottish council estate colloquialism to me. Liddle;  You may have noticed I make no attempt to ingratiate myself with users here. Unlike you I know exactly where I stand and I'm happy with it. I have no interest in making friends here or knowing what time people take a shit.

You don't seem to understand I want simpletons like you feel the disdain and lack of respect I have for you, because it is genuine. You're a mindless chav wannabe bully. Nothing more. You assume because people do not communicate in your primative manner they are somehow concerned by your behaviour or interest. When they're not you move to threats and try to engineer a situation where your cyber subordinates fight your battles for you.

What are you saying exactly.  charles
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 12:22:47 PM »

I'll be offering a single syllable translation in caps for the less intelligent board members at a later date.

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 12:25:51 PM »

I'll be offering a single syllable translation in caps for the less intelligent board members at a later date.
Less is more. :chrisk:
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 12:40:10 PM »

Yes Trog is superior to War and Peace in each and every way.

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 12:55:59 PM »

Don't know what trog is,  but I would respond to fit the circumstances and setting. On here that would be "shut the fuck up you fuckin idiot".A reasoned and articulate post  might make you feel good, but may fall on deaf ears.  :grace:
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 01:06:32 PM »

Are you saying you were cheated out of being given the most arrogant,doing yourself no favours here Arry'. charles
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 01:21:54 PM »

Don't know what trog is,  but I would respond to fit the circumstances and setting. On here that would be "shut the fuck up you fuckin idiot".A reasoned and articulate post  might make you feel good, but may fall on deaf ears.  :grace:

Or perhaps you could raise your standards

THE WIFEBEATER

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2017, 01:26:09 PM »

Are you saying you were cheated out of being given the most arrogant,doing yourself no favours here Arry'. charles

JUST PROVING HOW WELL LIKE DAVE IS 

:meltdown:
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2017, 01:28:08 PM »

By showing you're the least popular man on the board. Well done.  :alf:

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 02:49:18 PM »

Or perhaps you could raise your standards
For this board grunting is sophisticated. 
THE WIFEBEATER

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2017, 03:45:12 PM »

By showing you're the least popular man on the board. Well done.  :alf:

MORE WOULD GO FOR A  :beer: WITH ME  :like:

THAN YOU [FACT]  :homer:
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 03:50:23 PM »

Your poll proves otherwise. Poor unpopular Liddle.

Clem Fandango

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2017, 03:51:47 PM »

Define "won"?

rava
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length