Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 05:12:55 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: We go again...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: KOREAN DOG EATER.....OR HAIRY ARMPIT LONG HAIRED MOP HEAD !!!  (Read 616 times)
TORTURED MIND IS A TIT

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2017, 04:35:04 PM »

WHICH WANKER  :wanker:

RESET MY POLL  :unlike:

TYPE OF THING BADDAD WOULD DO  :unlike: :redcard:
Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 04:38:00 PM »

What exactly happened and which poll do you mean?
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 06:42:33 PM »

Liddle started a poll. Had his mates use their multiple accoubts to try rig it but still looked like a cunt.  :alf:  Thats what happened.

Cob's second most arrogant man.
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 06:43:47 PM »

How’s the new vote looking?

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 07:18:39 PM »

Lids, who's your multiple username mates?

MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE
TORTURED MIND IS A TIT

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 09:06:25 AM »

Lids, who's your multiple username mates?

FUCKED IF I KNOW 

MAKES CRAPPIO FEEL HAPPIER THOUGH ABOUT HIS ARROGANCE  souey

FAT PLEB ARROGANT  :wanker:

:meltdown:
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 09:37:39 AM »

You're more arrogant (as the vote proved) probably fatter, and definitely more of a pleb.  Rick you have numerous accounts. As has been proven many times before when you dropped yourself in it.

Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2017, 09:59:12 AM »

Had a feeling it was a thinly veiled accusation. One username one vote rancid ron

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2017, 10:01:36 AM »

Didn't Rick or Lidds catch themselves out by using the wrong account at some point where they were arguing with themselves?  :nige:
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 10:08:47 AM »

Didn't Rick or Lidds catch themselves out by using the wrong account at some point where they were arguing with themselves?  :nige:

Not sure about that but Robbso caught Rick using a second account trolling and stalking me. Something i had previously caught him doing on Fmttm.

Steve Göldby
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2017, 10:11:09 AM »

Not sure about that but Robbso caught Rick using a second account trolling and stalking me. Something i had previously caught him doing on Fmttm.

How exactly was he stalking you? Looking at someone's Facebook profile is not stalking.
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2017, 10:19:07 AM »

Didn't Rick or Lidds catch themselves out by using the wrong account at some point where they were arguing with themselves?  :nige:

How exactly was he stalking you? Looking at someone's Facebook profile is not stalking.

I posted a parody Hilter video regarding COB with a second username, capio bit as expected and i continued to use it for the crack.
You get wound up so easily, and react by calling the aggressor Cuntflaps, accuse them of living in a bedsit etc.
Look at how you're reacting over this poll. I've said before, you need to lighten up a touch. Laugh at stuff once in a while.

And also, why the hell would i stalk you? I've met you and your brother plenty of times.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 10:21:53 AM by Bullet Tooth Tony » Logged

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2017, 10:28:14 AM »

Didn't Rick or Lidds catch themselves out by using the wrong account at some point where they were arguing with themselves?  :nige:

If you monitored your board more often and smoked drugs less you'd already know the answer.

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2017, 10:30:29 AM »

I posted a parody Hilter video regarding COB with a second username, capio bit as expected and i continued to use it for the crack.
You get wound up so easily, and react by calling the aggressor Cuntflaps, accuse them of living in a bedsit etc.
Look at how you're reacting over this poll. I've said before, you need to lighten up a touch. Laugh at stuff once in a while.

And also, why the hell would i stalk you? I've met you and your brother plenty of times.

Yes that is exactly what happened.  You were not posting my personal info for weeks, offering to meet me in pubs etc. I have never had any issue with you in person. But don't rewrite history, it was odd behaviour you continued until you were caught out. Duplicitous Dicky.

Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2017, 11:24:22 AM »

Yes that is exactly what happened.  You were not posting my personal info for weeks, offering to meet me in pubs etc. I have never had any issue with you in person. But don't rewrite history, it was odd behaviour you continued until you were caught out. Duplicitous Dicky.

A pub in York. Which i wasn't in. Oh come on capio, don't take everything personally. And as for stalking, i'd consider you threatening to post pictures of my missus on here, worse action than setting up a parody account......!!

Let's just leave it here.

Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2017, 11:29:33 AM »

In Kev’s absence, id just like to say I’m not getting involved and that will be my final word on the subject.

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2017, 11:35:16 AM »

In Kev’s absence, id just like to say I’m not getting involved and that will be my final word on the subject.

I hope that goes for every thread....

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2017, 11:35:33 AM »

A pub in York. Which i wasn't in. Oh come on capio, don't take everything personally. And as for stalking, i'd consider you threatening to post pictures of my missus on here, worse action than setting up a parody account......!!

Let's just leave it here.

In response to use posting my name's friend which you had from you know who stalking me you mean? Don't in any way suggest it was even. I was responding to you being a tit to show off to Liddle. Nothing more.

TORTURED MIND IS A TIT

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 11:38:16 AM »

DAVE  WHY ARE YOU  ALWAYS INVOLVED IN ARGUMENTS WITH PEOPLE ON ERE  souey

ALWAYS YOU INNIT  rava

:wanker:
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 11:39:27 AM »

Eh? I don't know any of your friends, the only one i'd recognise is the ginger lad who came to Goals.

You've made that up.

As for facebook, you were removed and blocked a good few years ago and still remain blocked.

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 11:47:45 AM »

Eh? I don't know any of your friends, the only one i'd recognise is the ginger lad who came to Goals.

You've made that up.

As for facebook, you were removed and blocked a good few years ago and still remain blocked.

I'm clearly not blocked as I see you posting shite on the gazette all the time. You did indeed post my friends name. The one you believed to be my girlfriend. Information you were given from you know who. Your poor memory is your own concern, don't accuse me of lying because you cant remember. You instigated it, in my opinion to appease Liddle. Simple as that. No sure why you'd lie and suggest otherwise.

Only your motivation is speculation, everything else is 100% fact. You also posted about me in an offensive manner on your fb page which was then sent to me on here as a private message. You may wish to consider who are your friends.

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 11:48:33 AM »

DAVE  WHY ARE YOU  ALWAYS INVOLVED IN ARGUMENTS WITH PEOPLE ON ERE  souey

ALWAYS YOU INNIT  rava

:wanker:

It is largely you and your minions and the reason is because you just can't get over the feeling of being dominated by me. Hope this helps.

Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2017, 11:56:34 AM »

I posted the picture of you done up with a Hijab on my page.

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2017, 11:59:24 AM »

Why? How odd. Your friends must think you're a weirdo. What Liddle needs to do, is what you seem to have already done. Stop spending his life concerning himself with people who post on a messageboard as though it is somehow important to his life.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 12:06:07 PM by The Better man » Logged

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2017, 12:20:22 PM »

jc
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2017, 12:26:52 PM »

jc

Just giving the cats a kicking then he'll be back with a bitching one liner   :matty:
TORTURED MIND IS A TIT

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2017, 12:57:29 PM »

Why? How odd. Your friends must think you're a weirdo. What Liddle needs to do, is what you seem to have already done. Stop spending his life concerning himself with people who post on a messageboard as though it is somehow important to his life.

HEY ARROGANT DAVE 

YOU HAVE JUST DESCRIBED YOURSELF TO A TEE THERE  monkey

YOU JUST CANT GRASP IT CAN YOU  :meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length