Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 13, 2017, 05:56:45 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: We go again...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ANY OF MY MATES ON ERE.....  (Read 620 times)
Tortured-Mind

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2017, 09:24:42 AM »

NOT YET SET UP BOGUS ACCOUNTS TO VOTE FOR CRAPPIO 

PLEASE DO SO NOW  souey souey souey

BEN CAN WE HAVE A FAT CLOWN SMILEY  WITH THE WORDS CAPPIO ON IT  charles

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 09:28:18 AM »

You’re still cruising to victory, Lids  monkey

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Redcar Red

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 09:29:05 AM »

What mates?  :nige:
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2017, 09:30:17 AM »

Despite being obsessed with proving he is not the turd on my shoe and following me around like an angry obsessed nobody. The thick chunt still can't spell Capio.

Cob's second most arrogant man.
Rodders

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2017, 09:32:37 AM »

calamity

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2017, 09:35:28 AM »

1 watt will climb out of his arse any minute now and post some pearls of wisdom in support.  :alf:
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2017, 09:42:42 AM »

1 watt  no explanation needed who that is.  Liddle was winning by an absolute mile. Then each 30 minutes the multiple accounts of his friends who had 0 or 1 posts logged in and I got a new vote. Hilarious how serious he takes the place.  charles

calamity

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 09:45:26 AM »

Then Shirley you wouldn't post at all Kev?  Instead of posting on everything thread and saying "I'm not posting"   mcl
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 09:55:04 AM »

I’d just like to add also, that i have nothing to say on the matter  :like:

Tortured-Mind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2017, 09:57:17 AM »

CRAPPIO BLAMING PEOPLE MAKING UP MULTIPLE USERNAMES TO VOTE FOR HIM  :alf:

PROOVES HOW INSECURE THE FAT PLEB IS  

TAKE IT ON THE CHINS FATTY  

YOUR NOT LIKED YOU ARROGANT PRICK  :nige:

HANDS UP ON ERE IF YOU MADE ANOTHER USERNAME TO VOTE FOR PORK CHOP HEAD  :like:

I BET YOU HAD YER PRETEND POLICEMAN MATE VOTE FOR ME  :meltdown:

WHAT A FAT CLOWN YOU ARE  
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2017, 11:15:39 AM »

And thats all i will say on the matter. In fact. For everything that lad posts just put me down for a  .

I don't want to get involved again.

Thanks.

:like:

:alf:

You have shown yourself to be the biggest mentalist bullshitter this board has ever seen.  Go have another breakdown. Or ignore me and stop posting passive aggressive comments thinking they'll go ignored. Good lad. Think we all knew you wouldn't last a few days before you start.

Tortured-Mind

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2017, 11:18:44 AM »

Not biting david. Sorry.

:like:

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

LEAVE HIM MATE...HE IS INSECURE AS STAMPY WELL PREDICTED....

BE SLITTING HIS FAT WRISTS NEXT  monkey
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2017, 11:36:53 AM »

I really wish you would. Adios.

calamity

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2017, 12:47:19 PM »

Without getting drawn into the squabble, you spend a lot of time responding with "not responding" on threads involving Capio like, kev   
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2017, 12:52:48 PM »

We had our falling out and seemingly moved past it, I'm just pointing out inconsistencies with what you say and do, could be in a discussion with anyone   :alf:
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 01:13:30 PM »

Not so sure. I dont have any problem with you or any other posters on here bar one.

Thats all been posted to oblivion and i will not even entertain a discussion about it any more.

He can post what he wants. He can starts threads about me. It will not make a difference. I don't want to converse with the lad. All the talk is over.

Look, lets not kid ourselves. Your views on many things are different to mine. Thats fair enough. But don't kid me trying to play the innocent when it comes to certain comments.

Good try though.

jc

I'm always innocent, but in all seriousness you will see if you can be bothered checking I just pioint out that you say you're not going to post and then do anyway, because it find it ironic and amusing.   mcl

As far as the other poster goes too, I've had my disagreements with him over time too.  Some of the behavior towards him at the minute is deranged though, not that he is incapable of going too far himself either, but he knows that.  The derangement isn't you either at the minute, it's my favourite board sweetheart, who doesn't need naming, but if anyone is struggling he talks more bullshit than 10 men put together   :alf:
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 01:32:16 PM »

Time to time?! You’re going soft in your old age  :aitor2:

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 01:36:36 PM »

Not so sure. I dont have any problem with you or any other posters on here bar one.

Thats all been posted to oblivion and i will not even entertain a discussion about it any more.

He can post what he wants. He can starts threads about me. It will not make a difference. I don't want to converse with the lad. All the talk is over.

Look, lets not kid ourselves. Your views on many things are different to mine. Thats fair enough. But don't kid me trying to play the innocent when it comes to certain comments.

Good try though.

jc

I'm always innocent, but in all seriousness you will see if you can be bothered checking I just pioint out that you say you're not going to post and then do anyway, because it find it ironic and amusing.   mcl

As far as the other poster goes too, I've had my disagreements with him over time too.  Some of the behavior towards him at the minute is deranged though, not that he is incapable of going too far himself either, but he knows that.  The derangement isn't you either at the minute, it's my favourite board sweetheart, who doesn't need naming, but if anyone is struggling he talks more bullshit than 10 men put together   :alf:
don't pull him down,Arry' can bullshit for 20 men.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2017, 01:51:09 PM »

For someone who's opinion you don't take onboard you spend an awful lot of time answering me.

It's pretty clear the issues I take with Liddle, he's a bullshitter and far too impressed with himself.  I don't side with people, I'm quite capable of calling his bullshit bullshit.  Crocket is just a cunt.  Don't think I've ever had a disagreement with Rick/BT Tony, except maybe with his shite choice of music while DJing in the pubs I used to frequent   mcl

As for you, I point out your inconsistencies and not much else, we agree on some things (Thai food) but not much else.  Think that is pretty much normal messageboard behaviour?  I don't comment on the girl/ladyboy stuff, or the drugs, or the horrendous dress sense etc that others seem to comment on.  Just the constant saying you're not going to comment, while you are commenting, and I explained why I did that.  If that is dishonest then we have a different meaning of the word.
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2017, 02:08:07 PM »

Of course I see what I want, we all do.  It's human nature.

I don't think I get your point though so happy to leave it and agree to disagree.

Still curious when they started making Fiesta saloons?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length