Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Got some free trainers today  (Read 11915 times)
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2017, 07:36:53 AM »

NIKE  souey souey souey

FAT FUCKING THIEVING FAT YANK 

ADIDAS MAKE RUNNING SHOES YA FUCKING DOPE  :pope2:

I suppose I should lisetn to Liddle, from what i hear he has plenty of experience of running 

I SEE THE BLOKE GIVING YOU YOUR INFO....HASN'T IMPROOVED SINCE I BEEN AWAY ON ME JOLLIES 

NEVER RUN FROM ANYONE IN ME LIFE....

HOWEVER....JINKSIE TOLD ME YOUR WERE THE FASTEST FAT KID AROUND WHEN YOU HEARD THE ICE CREAM VAN 

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:
thelinny

shitkicker

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2017, 07:37:09 AM »

I didn't knowingly steal in the way some of the lower order like yourself may have done. The mistake was theirs.

Someone put 1million in your account by mistake would you spend it? No. There's no difference.

You wouldn't see me for fucking dust
 :alf:

It's not class or ideology,
Color, creed, or roots
The only thing that unites us
Is Dr. Marten's boots
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2017, 07:38:56 AM »

Normally I'd be inclined to say you should square up, but seeing as the lass that served you was being a stupid bitch then I say fuck em. Part of the price is in the "retail experience", no?

Nike tend to make better trainers for the gym and adidas better trainers for knocking about in.  Actually, I don't think I own any adidas trainers at the moment, last pair I bought were New Balance

New balance are excellent gym trainers, have a few pair but the nike flex run are the most comfortable trainers I have ever worn so wanted a new pair.

She also spent ages telling me why I shouldn't take a bag and why I should allow them to email my receipt. Fucking swampy wannabe.

Allow them to email you a receipt

The plot thickens  

Never heard that one before  

How did you know they never charged you if they are emailing you a receipt  

Seen too many Columbo,s to allow a dumbo to beat me  

Any one else had a receipt emailed to em at a shop till  

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 07:41:40 AM by crocket » Logged
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2017, 07:42:35 AM »

Ill give you one more chance to redeem yourself Dave , has the email arrived ? yes or no
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 07:46:05 AM by crocket » Logged
LEON TROTSKY

I got an ice pick.....that made my ears burn.....

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2017, 07:47:25 AM »

NIKE  souey souey souey

FAT FUCKING THIEVING FAT YANK 

ADIDAS MAKE RUNNING SHOES YA FUCKING DOPE  :pope2:

I suppose I should lisetn to Liddle, from what i hear he has plenty of experience of running 

I SEE THE BLOKE GIVING YOU YOUR INFO....HASN'T IMPROOVED SINCE I BEEN AWAY ON ME JOLLIES 

NEVER RUN FROM ANYONE IN ME LIFE....

HOWEVER....JINKSIE TOLD ME YOUR WERE THE FASTEST FAT KID AROUND WHEN YOU HEARD THE ICE CREAM VAN 

Except I wasn't a fat kid and he has no idea who you are. I see your two weeks in Blackpool haven't lowered your bullshit.

Your gambling has lowered your bank balance though  

THAT'S FUNNY COZ I WAS SAT NEXT TO HIM YESTERDAY IN THE BRUNNIES HAVING A   :beer: WITH HIM  :like:

LAFFING ABOUT YOU  :alf:

SAID YOU WERE THE BIGGEST SCRUFF IN MARTON....WHEN YOU HAD TO WEAR YER BROTHERS HAND ME DOWNS 
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2017, 07:49:24 AM »

Dave,s on the ropes here .. he,ll log off soon
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2017, 07:58:24 AM »

Dave you are being accused of stealing trainers from a shop . Leave the other threads alone and put the receipt up. Get it sorted out  :like:

No one wants to be called a thief especially after spending years calling plenty of others Chavs  :like:

No need for personal details. just the list of goodies you bought and the prices.. Maybe proof it came from a Nike store too :like:

Do it fast Dave  :like:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 08:01:15 AM by crocket » Logged
Smalltown
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2017, 08:08:15 AM »

You do realise your first sentence contradicts the desperate need to see his receipt?

You do, also, realise that he has already confessed to not paying for the trainers? That was the whole point of the thread.

You are essentially, asking for proof that something that doesn't exist, doesn't exist.

You are staggeringly thick sometimes. I wonder how you mange to tie your own laces.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2017, 08:09:14 AM »

You do realise your first sentence contradicts the desperate need to see his receipt?

You do, also, realise that he has already confessed to not paying for the trainers? That was the whole point of the thread.

You are essentially, asking for proof that something that doesn't exist, doesn't exist.

You are staggeringly thick sometimes. I wonder how you mange to tie your own laces.

Never even read that .. shut it Ginger keep out if it and learn a lesson
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2017, 08:14:13 AM »

C,mon Dave use snipping tool on your email , cut and paste the list of items you bought . do that and Ill end all this quick .
Smalltown
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2017, 08:16:11 AM »

You never read what?

Are you having a turn? Must things you say are just stupid, this morning you've actually stopped making sense too.

Maybe you need a lie down?
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2017, 08:18:45 AM »

You never read what?

Are you having a turn? Must things you say are just stupid, this morning you've actually stopped making sense too.

Maybe you need a lie down?

For the last time you donkey,s Hemorrhoid stay off this thread until further notice . you are blocking it up with Ginger Shite . fuck off nosey cunt
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2017, 08:21:58 AM »

Like I said above ... Daves on the ropes he,ll log off soon and he has  :mido:

Absolute fucking whopper  :alf:
Smalltown
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2017, 08:22:44 AM »

Apologies, I didn't mean to humiliate you so that you'd want to shut me up. You must admit you are making it easy today!

Point 1 is you're asking for a recipe to show something the OP has already told you won't be there, then you have asked for an email, despite being told you declined the email.

Even for you, you're being (been) staggeringly dumb today! Maybe you should stick to hating darkies? At least you have knowledge there.
stampyboro

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2017, 08:23:42 AM »

would love to see smalltown's bubble head crushed in a vice

fucking yellow toothed beta henley faggot.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2017, 08:26:42 AM »

thor=Smalltown link=topic=124290.msg1354802#msg1354802 date=1505287364]
Apologies, I didn't mean to humiliate you so that you'd want to shut me up. You must admit you are making it easy today!

Point 1 is you're asking for a recipe to show something the OP has already told you won't be there, then you have asked for an email, despite being told you declined the email.

Even for you, you're being (been) staggeringly dumb today! Maybe you should stick to hating darkies? At least you have knowledge there.
[/quote]

Will you fuck off you boring  Ginger cunt.

Dave don,t say you went out on business some fucker accused you of nicking from a shop.. you could have sorted it but you logged off .. you know I had you yer lying cunt.  
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2017, 08:27:38 AM »

would love to see smalltown's bubble head crushed in a vice

fucking yellow toothed beta henley faggot.

:wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

:alf: :alf:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2017, 08:41:14 AM »

Like I said above ... Daves on the ropes he,ll log off soon and he has  :mido:

Absolute fucking whopper  :alf:

On the ropes from whom? I was driving to work you simpleton. Everything you have said on this thread had been laughably stupid. The only rope is the one that must have been blocking the oxygen to your brain as a child. You're insufferably idiotic.

Excuse after excuse after excuse 

Driving to work my fucking arse you whopper 

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2017, 08:45:54 AM »

You're like snot in a jar.  rava

You're like a mega whopper  

You buy so much stuff you fail to realise the till woman missed a pair of trainers off.

You buy all this stuff and the woman spends ages telling you not to take a bag  

How were you supposed to carry it all back to the car like ? juggle it on your massive fucking head like an African water carrier  :alf:

Never heard so much fucking bull shit in all my life. :wanker:

Dave leaving Nike  

« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 09:09:25 AM by crocket » Logged
Smalltown
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2017, 09:19:22 AM »

Crocket has gone a bit Newport Boy.

It's amazing how quickly people can unravel when you start to expose their idiocy.
daftjim

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2017, 09:43:42 AM »

crocket is your typical racist.
Hates anyone with a more than tan and muslims but has no idea why.

Nobody could be so stupid. Could be one of flars creations 
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2017, 09:51:42 AM »

I,d have had that receipt posted in a flash  :wanker:

Being called a thief and all that I would deffo have it sorted out. Still no sign of it though  :wanker:

See who,s the bull shitter here shall we.  NIKE have an online chat for customer services, shall I ask them if I will get hassle at the tills about not buying a bag for all the stuff I might buy ? see what they say ? Might ask them about e receipts while I am at it .. the one Dave wont post.

he is either a thief and knew he never paid at the till or a complete and utter whopper 

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2017, 09:53:35 AM »

Ill ask em dave give me 5 mins 
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2017, 09:57:01 AM »

crocket is your typical racist.
Hates anyone with a more than tan and muslims but has no idea why.

Nobody could be so stupid. Could be one of flars creations 

That's s bit harsh actually.

On Flar. 

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2017, 10:07:18 AM »

I,d have had that receipt posted in a flash  :wanker:

Being called a thief and all that I would deffo have it sorted out. Still no sign of it though  :wanker:

See who,s the bull shitter here shall we.  NIKE have an online chat for customer services, shall I ask them if I will get hassle at the tills about not buying a bag for all the stuff I might buy ? see what they say ? Might ask them about e receipts while I am at it .. the one Dave wont post.

he is either a thief and knew he never paid at the till or a complete and utter whopper 

I'm just at a loss to understand why you want to see a receipt for what end? and why you think I'd do anything to prove something to somebody as unimportant and as stupid as you.
[/color]

If I am so stupid its been 15 hours or more and you still can,t prove me wrong Dave . like I said when I came on this thread it does not add up you not realising she never charged you at the till until you got home. If you did realise it makes you a fucking thief. if you did not realise until you got home and looked at this e receipt ( like you log straight on to check your receipts arrived in email as soon as you get back ) well then cut and paste it and make me out to be as thick as you claim. easy done . no excuses Davey lad .. Once you do that ill show you who,s the thick cunt.  :like:

Smalltown
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2017, 10:07:40 AM »

I've had a thought about this, tried to get myself into the mindset of Crocket (which, short of running headfirst into a brick wall, isn't easy).

I think he wants to see the receipt to prove Capio didn't buy a large amount of items. Therefore he would have checked and found out he hadn't paid for their trainers.

Crocket is under the misapprehension that everyone thinks like him. Which would be incorrect and stupid. Which is familiar territory for him I imagine.

Fact is most people, like BoroSF said, wouldn't even give a second glance to the receipt unless the bill seemed overly high. I wouldn't have noticed either.

So, stupid, racist, and today borderline mental. He's also revealed himself to be a penny pinching scrounged. Not a good day for our American friend.

McStuff

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2017, 10:08:47 AM »

There is literally no way on earth a man in his 40's has accrued enough personal wealth to go to a shop and buy 3 pairs of shorts, a pack of trainer socks, 5 T-shirts 2 pairs or trackies AND a pair of fucking trainers in 2017 and not check if the bill is 130 or 180. What sort of Midean utopia do you think this is?! You'd need a second mortgage or to be sucking off dock workers 24/7 for a year to stump thay sort of wedge!
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 13, 2017, 10:10:09 AM »

AND pay by card. CARD!  charles

Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2017, 10:11:15 AM »

I've had a thought about this, tried to get myself into the mindset of Crocket (which, short of running headfirst into a brick wall, isn't easy).

I think he wants to see the receipt to prove Capio didn't buy a large amount of items. Therefore he would have checked and found out he hadn't paid for their trainers.

Crocket is under the misapprehension that everyone thinks like him. Which would be incorrect and stupid. Which is familiar territory for him I imagine.

Fact is most people, like BoroSF said, wouldn't even give a second glance to the receipt unless the bill seemed overly high. I wouldn't have noticed either.

So, stupid, racist, and today borderline mental. He's also revealed himself to be a penny pinching scrounged. Not a good day for our American friend.

I have told you Ginger to keep out of it. when all this is done we will see who,s talking shite.

shut the fuck up and watch and learn  
McStuff

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2017, 10:11:33 AM »

That's a cheque book purchase if ever I saw one, accompanied by a call from the bank to guarantee against default.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 13, 2017, 10:13:33 AM »

So now you have no paper receipt and no e receipt but you know you were undercharged..

Who,s the fucking idiot here again?

Thief or bullshitter  
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 13, 2017, 10:15:06 AM »

Where's he said he doesn't have a receipt?

McStuff

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 13, 2017, 10:15:44 AM »

There is literally no way on earth a man in his 40's 30's has accrued enough personal wealth to go to a shop and buy 3 pairs of shorts, a pack of trainer socks, 5 T-shirts 2 pairs or trackies AND a pair of fucking trainers in 2017 and not check if the bill is 130 or 180. What sort of Midean utopia do you think this is?! You'd need a second mortgage or to be sucking off dock workers 24/7 for a year to stump thay sort of wedge!

jc see what I did there  :beer:
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 13, 2017, 10:18:18 AM »

Normally I'd be inclined to say you should square up, but seeing as the lass that served you was being a stupid bitch then I say fuck em. Part of the price is in the "retail experience", no?

Nike tend to make better trainers for the gym and adidas better trainers for knocking about in.  Actually, I don't think I own any adidas trainers at the moment, last pair I bought were New Balance

New balance are excellent gym trainers, have a few pair but the nike flex run are the most comfortable trainers I have ever worn so wanted a new pair.

She also spent ages telling me why I shouldn't take a bag and why I should allow them to email my receipt. Fucking swampy wannabe.

The plot thickens  

Seen too many Columbo,s to allow a Bumbo to beat me  

Do you live in a cave? It is to save paper and to save them money. Plenty of places do it. I refused and have a paper receipt. I really find your simple childlike outlook on life fascinating. It is like talking to a chimp in a tracksuit.

On here Matty.. reckons they wanted to do it by e receipt..in his own words..

which was it paper or e mail...?

the story keeps changing all the time
Rids

https://flagshop.co.za/700/spain-flags.jpg

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 13, 2017, 10:19:05 AM »

He's got to be a wind up. Nobody can be that thick. Does seem a bit newport esque.

Did you see all those thick fuckers that voted for Trump?
McStuff

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 13, 2017, 10:20:53 AM »

Think of the person in the UK with average intelligence, get a picture of that person in your minds eye and how they may view the world.

Then take a moment to remember 50% of the population are thicker than that cunt...
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 13, 2017, 10:22:33 AM »

Nike tend to make better trainers for the gym and adidas better trainers for knocking about in.  Actually, I don't think I own any adidas trainers at the moment, last pair I bought were New Balance

The plot thickens  

Do you live in a cave? It is to save paper and to save them money. Plenty of places do it. I refused and have a paper receipt. I really find your simple childlike outlook on life fascinating. It is like talking to a chimp in a tracksuit.

On here Matty.. reckons they wanted to do it by e receipt..in his own words..

which was it paper or e mail...?

the story keeps changing all the time

rava rava

Isn't that kind of the point of the whole story....

She was pestering him to do an e-receipt. Capio told her to shut up and stop creasing his Lycra. GoT s normal receipt.

Rids

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2017, 10:23:03 AM »

Crocket is what lower quartiles were invented for.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 13, 2017, 10:24:38 AM »

The plot thickens  

On here he say,s I refused to have a paper receipt ,, Just now he says he does not not get an e receipt either.. so he buys all this stuff and has no receipt at all now..

you pack of thick cunts .

not forgetting he never got a bag either to carry all his stuff in..

ffs  souey    
McStuff

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 13, 2017, 10:25:17 AM »

Crocket is what lower quartiles were invented for.

That lads a fucking statistical anomaly.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: September 13, 2017, 10:27:03 AM »

Is he one of those shop security guards?
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2017, 10:29:29 AM »

What proof for the last time do you have of purchase DAVE.

You say you have no paper receipt as you refuse to have one ?

You say you have no e receipt above ?

How do you take stuff back if you wanted a refund. Some were they must have given you a proof of purchase with all the items you bought . so where is it ?
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 13, 2017, 10:31:50 AM »

C'mon dave, you are getting a good old ass whippin' here.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 13, 2017, 10:33:49 AM »

You say you went to Nike bought a shit load of gear left with no bag and no receipts of any kind and you call me thick ?
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 13, 2017, 10:37:56 AM »

The plot thickens  

On here he say,s I refused to have a paper receipt

I actually give up now.

Rids

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 13, 2017, 10:39:14 AM »

Listen and learn lads, listen and learn.
Crocket

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 13, 2017, 10:42:54 AM »

That is right Rids

Listen and learn

Dave has no proof of purchase what so ever. When he provides this big list of items on a receipt ill blow him out of the water. he knows it as well.

Any one else would put a pic of of the receipt and have done with it.

All Dave does is write sarcastic remarks. he,s on the fucking ropes sweating like jimmy saville in a park
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 13, 2017, 10:44:17 AM »

I think you have got him mate.
Steechve Boalsie

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 13, 2017, 10:44:50 AM »

He's on the ropes  mick

Rids