Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2017, 07:19:51 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: We go again...

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Posting pictures of other posters  (Read 2548 times)
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2017, 05:09:44 PM »

Yeah but dont forget Coulby. HE IS NOT BOTHERED!!

:alf: :alf: :alf:

Some corking comments on facebook of dave and his hijab!
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2017, 05:10:44 PM »

Seen the kite on that

Just a word of warning, no crying when I post a photo of your bird in a hijab. Your choice to carry on
 or not.. or we can play. Makes no difference to me. Cheeky cunt had the cheek to call me fat  rava
has he posted one of the little lady likewise,if not i'd keep it to pictures of yourselves.

That works how? He for no reason other than to show off to his leader went onto my facebook account, took a pic, edited it and posted it on here. I have pics more personal than his little lady if needs be. As I said his call, he can be a mentalist or not, but not crying afterwards.
why bring a third party into these childish tit for tat spats.?

It is not a tit for tat spat. He posted it under a second account as he's a mentalist and Ben deleted it, so he posted it under his main account. What it is, is a tit.

I am simply saying the truth. I've already had to rise above to stop one of the three stooges mental breakdowns. Rick can play or not, it is his call but no crying afterwards. Can't say fairier than that.

Youre always on here espousing how youre the better man, claiming moral high ground, passing yourself off as being mature and above it all

Truth is youre the worst for it

Do better
Mongo like candy.

Your face....whats it made of  oleary

I'm here to help.  Myself.
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2017, 05:11:57 PM »

Projecting your lack of self control and short temper again.

Cob's second most arrogant man.
LIDDLE_TOWERS

I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING JACOBS OFF.....YOU CAAAANT !

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2017, 05:12:49 PM »

especially without their permission isn't on.

First and last warning.

MAN UP YA PUFF... DAVE LOOKS WELL WITH HIS HIJAB ON  

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

JUST PISSED ME PANTS IN MANCHESTER AIRPORT  charles :nige: :alf:
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2017, 05:13:08 PM »

That was a quck run dave. You doing HIIT?
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »

Seen the kite on that

Just a word of warning, no crying when I post a photo of your bird in a hijab. Your choice to carry on
 or not.. or we can play. Makes no difference to me. Cheeky cunt had the cheek to call me fat  rava
has he posted one of the little lady likewise,if not i'd keep it to pictures of yourselves.

That works how? He for no reason other than to show off to his leader went onto my facebook account, took a pic, edited it and posted it on here. I have pics more personal than his little lady if needs be. As I said his call, he can be a mentalist or not, but not crying afterwards.
why bring a third party into these childish tit for tat spats.?

It is not a tit for tat spat. He posted it under a second account as he's a mentalist and Ben deleted it, so he posted it under his main account. What it is, is a tit.

I am simply saying the truth. I've already had to rise above to stop one of the three stooges mental breakdowns. Rick can play or not, it is his call but no crying afterwards. Can't say fairier than that.

Youre always on here espousing how youre the better man, claiming moral high ground, passing yourself off as being mature and above it all

Truth is youre the worst for it

Do better
Mongo like candy.

Your face....whats it made of  oleary

monkey
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2017, 05:22:10 PM »

Projecting your lack of self control and short temper again.

I know  :alf: what a cunt eh  :nige:

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2017, 05:26:38 PM »

That was for the other genius. Genius. Okay off for a run..Enjoy.

Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2017, 05:27:50 PM »

howay david, get some pics up. we're waiting.

MAN UNITED WILL NEVER DIE
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2017, 05:29:05 PM »

Oh  :agnew3:

Will you be taking selfies along the way?

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2017, 05:33:03 PM »

That was for the other genius. Genius. Okay off for a run..Enjoy.

You're a facebook celeb.

Best comment?

"Isnt that David Rogers? The fat lad who looked like a chimp in the year below us?"

:alf: monkey :homer:
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2017, 05:34:48 PM »

He is a curious collection of features like

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2017, 05:39:03 PM »

Another corker on Facebook:

"Looks like the love child of Monty Panesar and Gail Platt"

You have created a monster here Rick!!

:alf:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 05:42:54 PM by RushRushOnTheYeyo » Logged
LIDDLE_TOWERS

I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING JACOBS OFF.....YOU CAAAANT !

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2017, 05:42:00 PM »

"Looks like the love child of Dianne Abbott and Peter Reid"

HE IS ONE WEIRD LOOKING FUCKER  charles

OFFSPRING OF SOME TRIBE WE HAVE NEVER HEARD OF  :meltdown:
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2017, 05:42:40 PM »

Stop, he'll be posting pictures of my missus and daughter wear Hijab's in retaliation mcl

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2017, 05:43:50 PM »

"Looks like the love child of Dianne Abbott and Peter Reid"

HE IS ONE WEIRD LOOKING FUCKER  charles

OFFSPRING OF SOME TRIBE WE HAVE NEVER HEARD OF  :meltdown:

The lad on facebook has changed it to monty panesar and gail platt now ha ha ha !!

:alf: :alf: :alf:

To be fair, I can't see the resemblence to Dianne Abbott!
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2017, 05:46:31 PM »

Stop, he'll be posting pictures of my missus and daughter wear Hijab's in retaliation mcl

Nah, he's already said he is not bothered!!

Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2017, 05:52:01 PM »

Of course he isn't, that's why he's blown his Hijab right off his head when he's seen the picture i made. He's so predictable. When i had my other account, i made a Hitler Parody in his honour and again, he blew his top.

Like i said, he's predictable as fuck. He needs to lighten up and have a laugh.....

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2017, 05:54:12 PM »

Strange chap like but always been the same right from school. He would really do his nut if he saw the facebook comments ha ha
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2017, 05:56:39 PM »

Of course he isn't, that's why he's blown his Hijab right off his head when he's seen the picture i made. He's so predictable. When i had my other account, i made a Hitler Parody in his honour and again, he blew his top.

Like i said, he's predictable as fuck. He needs to lighten up and have a laugh.....

We just don't operate on the same intellectual level. What you and your fellow simpletons find amusing I do not. Just three butt hurt nobody's that have a much keener interest in me than I have in them.  In your defence whilst you're an oddball with your multiple accounts you're not as angry as the other two.

Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2017, 05:56:57 PM »

Have a play with that one if you want.

Already looks air brushed to fuck  mick
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2017, 05:58:36 PM »

That's the power of the new front facing camera flash on the Samsung Galaxy :mido:

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2017, 05:59:53 PM »

Should have edited the slugs out.

Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2017, 06:00:29 PM »

That's the power of the new front facing camera flash on the Samsung Galaxy :mido:

It take it you think that is a flattering photo 
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2017, 06:01:50 PM »

We just don't operate on the same intellectual level. What you and your fellow simpletons find amusing I do not. Just three butt hurt nobody's that have a much keener interest in me than I have in them.  In your defence whilst you're an oddball with your multiple accounts you're not as angry as the other two.

I can assure you that the original picture of you being posted today, had jack shit to do with me.

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2017, 06:02:03 PM »

We just don't operate on the same intellectual level. What you and your fellow simpletons find amusing I do not. Just three butt hurt nobody's that have a much keener interest in me than I have in them.  In your defence whilst you're an oddball with your multiple accounts you're not as angry as the other two.

Yet you talk about me to people not even on this board when you are out and about. And you also text people slagging me off. Ha ha ha but you're not bothered.

I can honestly say I have never uttered a word to anyone about you. You do not even cross my mind away from here.

People can make their own minds up about who has a hard on for who.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 06:05:34 PM by RushRushOnTheYeyo » Logged
Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2017, 06:02:54 PM »

It take it you think that is a flattering photo 

Yeh of course, i've won several awards for it this season. Tom Hardy has fuck all on me like

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2017, 06:08:32 PM »

We just don't operate on the same intellectual level. What you and your fellow simpletons find amusing I do not. Just three butt hurt nobody's that have a much keener interest in me than I have in them.  In your defence whilst you're an oddball with your multiple accounts you're not as angry as the other two.

Yet you talk about me to people not even on this board when you are out and about. And you also text people slagging me off. Ha ha ha but you're not bothered.

I can honestly say I have never uttered a word to anyone about you. You do not even cross my mind away from here.

Aside from the fact none of that is true. Paranoid Pete.  I had to stop reading your posts to end the obsession.

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2017, 06:13:07 PM »

We all know its true.

:homer:

I've had two people in the past week tell me that you mentioned me to them and you got all weird. They asked what it was about.

I said "fuck knows, its just rogers innnit, strange one"

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 06:16:18 PM by RushRushOnTheYeyo » Logged
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2017, 06:19:40 PM »

Why do you say we as though you speak for others? Football think you're a mentalist. I spoke to one person about you J.W. All I did was apologise for asking if it was him behaving like a nutter 2 years earlier as you pretended it was. Perfectly reasonable behaviour. I've never texted amybody about you I responded to a photo of you on messenger and said he can fuck off which you saw because you were still there.

Whereas you sit in the pub with your internet friends spending your evening talking about me. Very odd. Anyway traffic has died down now so off to the river for a run. Enjoy whatever it is you think you're doing. Don't post in my direction again you are of no interest to me..Cheers.

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2017, 06:26:11 PM »

If I mentioned your name in a conversation with my mates they would look at me like I was mental and give me a slap!! You just do not enter the thoughts of anyone and I dont know why you think you would.

Now you have admitted to everyone that you have spoken about me and have sent messages about me it is reasonable to agree that you will have indeed mentioned me to others. Two lads last week told me you were asking stuff about me a couple of weeks back. They thought it was a bit weird.

Like I said, i am not bothered as your harmless.

Hope you enjoyed your run anyway. No need to get into a temper.

:like:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 06:28:19 PM by RushRushOnTheYeyo » Logged
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2017, 06:43:10 PM »

Alternatively you could do this in a private message between you two fucking fishwives. Why the fuck  people come onto a football message board so they can air their bitch scraps in public is beyond me...and beyond normal behaviour  rava
aytonstrummer

the future is unwritten

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2017, 06:44:48 PM »

attention deficit disorder ?

there is only one way of life ....... your own
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2017, 07:03:12 PM »

Just a general lack of politeness. 
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2017, 07:15:42 PM »

Most certainly but only one of us has it..sadly I have to stop reading his posts again he's going a bit oddball. It's the only way the forum gets back to normal. 6 months should.do.it.

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2017, 07:33:16 PM »

I will be amazed if the nutcase can go 6 days without talking about me on here and away from the board. No idea why he is so obsessed!! The two guys who told me he was asking questions about me the other week said he was behaving really weird.

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2017, 07:34:33 PM »

Alternatively you could do this in a private message between you two fucking fishwives. Why the fuck  people come onto a football message board so they can air their bitch scraps in public is beyond me...and beyond normal behaviour  rava

It would seem strange to a left wing village idiot with no mates so don't worry about it son.

jc
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2017, 07:37:47 PM »

This board gets more fucking mental by the day  :nige:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2017, 07:39:55 PM »

It's been extra fun today!

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2017, 07:56:20 PM »

It's been extra fun today!

that's because I've been posting my usual quality threads. :mido:
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2017, 10:21:56 PM »

It would seem strange to a left wing village idiot with no mates so don't worry about it son.

jc

Why would i worry about you making a tit of yourself on a message board like?
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2017, 10:46:39 PM »

I think what kicked this off was capios balanced and considered response to the events in London last night.

Kev and ' the lads'  took exception to such calm thinking.

Les Dennis

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2017, 11:04:41 PM »

Listen. Can youz four faggots stop bitching with each other and post more fucking pics?

End of page 2 and there's nowt new. Come on  :mido:
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2017, 11:05:50 PM »

I think what kicked this off was capios balanced and considered response to the events in London last night.

or it could just be capio gets on their tits. mcl
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2017, 11:06:07 PM »

Listen. Can youz four faggots stop bitching with each other and post more fucking pics?

End of page 2 and there's nowt new. Come on  :mido:

Fucking brill  charles

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2017, 04:20:54 AM »

Thick racists seldom appreciate their views being laid out. Especially angry ones like ones like blind faith.

calamity

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2017, 08:52:32 AM »

Seems to me certain posters band together, probably premeditated, and decide to unleash their hilarious banter on others. Smalltown and Capio are the usual recipients. Very cringeworthy.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2017, 09:02:55 AM »

Thick racists seldom appreciate their views being laid out. Especially angry ones like ones like blind faith.

Typing in a tantrum there pal?

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2017, 09:12:07 AM »

Seems to me certain posters band together, probably premeditated, and decide to unleash their hilarious banter on others. Smalltown and Capio are the usual recipients. Very cringeworthy.

Especially as they haven't a brain cell to rub between them so they just use fake shared laughter to mask their inadequacies.

Bullet Tooth Tony

The Lads!!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2017, 09:20:03 AM »

Still waiting for the images of my missus to be posted.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length