Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 02:57:56 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: We go again...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What exactly is.......  (Read 605 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2017, 10:35:32 AM »

a 'jaffa'?

I've tried 'cake' and 'orange' but can't get an obvious rhyme. It clearly IS Marton rhyming slang

Rids

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 10:37:18 AM »

A seedless man, often from Nunthorpe.
Flarther Christmas

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 10:49:58 AM »

A Jaffa orange is seedless
Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 10:51:28 AM »

a 'jaffa'?

I've tried 'cake' and 'orange' but can't get an obvious rhyme. It clearly IS Marton rhyming slang

Bobs had a fucking sheltered life hasnt he?  charles

Must be head down the hole that does it. 

We surrounded ourselves with Spaniards and Hispanics and it was beautiful as I learned a lot more from defeats than victories
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 11:03:03 AM »

It is used to describe people who donít like children as a final attempt at one-upmanship because they have failed in all other attempts at playing the role of alpha-male.
Men seldom choose to have children, they are dumb and the female sees them as a good bet to secure their future. Most fall for it.

Having a child is not an achievement, the most stupid people on the planet breed at an appalling rate. Raising well adjusted, cared for, provided for educated and decent children is worthy of praise.

Cob's second most arrogant man.
Schellenberg

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 11:06:32 AM »

a 'jaffa'?

If he was half the accountant he says he is he would know the rhyming slang and would also be fully aware of a rather famous tax case which established exactly what a Jaffa cake is
Flarther Christmas

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 11:07:43 AM »

:beer: jc
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 11:08:41 AM »

Bob still accounts for VAT on them  mick

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 11:31:59 AM »

It is used to describe people who donít like children as a final attempt at one-upmanship because they have failed in all other attempts at playing the role of alpha-male.
Men seldom choose to have children, they are dumb and the female sees them as a good bet to secure their future. Most fall for it.

Having a child is not an achievement, the most stupid people on the planet breed at an appalling rate. Raising well adjusted, cared for, provided for educated and decent children is worthy of praise.

Do you really believe that men seldom choose to have a child? Wow. That is one of the most ludicrous things I have ever read on here and that takes some doing!

:alf:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 11:38:38 AM by RushRushOnTheYeyo » Logged
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 11:34:20 AM »

To answer your question bob, it is a phrase used tondescribe someone who does not have fully functioning sperm swimmers!

More commonly used now as a derogatory name for those who either can not get the job done or simply choose not to.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 11:37:52 AM by RushRushOnTheYeyo » Logged
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 11:34:54 AM »

Yes I do, especially men under 30. Women make the choice 9 times out of 10. I'd consider a child now for the first time in my life. I never would have before but my ex was desperate for a kid and she could have made it happen, as most women do.

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 11:36:58 AM »

Absolute bullshit. I dont think you actually believe that to be honest.

I would say 70/30 at the very most in favour of the men who actually do want to start a family.
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2017, 11:54:54 AM »

Absolute bullshit. I dont think you actually believe that to be honest.

I would say 70/30 at the very most in favour of the men who actually do want to start a family.
souey

Cob reporter Kev. Rewriting evolution and sexual selection all in a mornings work. 

Flarther Christmas

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2017, 11:58:38 AM »

Yes I do, especially men under 30. Women make the choice 9 times out of 10. I'd consider a child now for the first time in my life. I never would have before but my ex was desperate for a kid and she could have made it happen, as most women do.

40 (ish) is old to have your first - you wont know what has hit you!
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2017, 11:58:57 AM »

Just pointing out how ludicrous your comments are. If you do not like it then do not post this bullshit.

I would suspect you have personal reasons for spouting this particular nonsense as it is your trademark to be fair.

:like:

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2017, 12:06:23 PM »

not sure about the percentage but you have a point. My mate still scratching his head how is ex got pregnant the 1st time, but if a woman want's a child, either agree or run away, she'll get her way somehow.
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2017, 12:08:51 PM »

I don't agree at all, I was too busy doing other stuff, I would have resented the restriction previously.  Now I am almost ready, calmer, slower, more financially secure. I'll wait until I get married first, can't be having a bastard.  :nige:

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2017, 12:10:13 PM »

I don't agree at all, I was too busy doing other stuff, I would have resented the restriction previously.  Now I am almost ready, calmer, slower, more financially secure. I'll wait until I get married first, can't be having a bastard:nige:
good point,one in the families enough. mcl

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2017, 12:11:27 PM »

a 'jaffa'?

If he was half the accountant he says he is he would know the rhyming slang and would also be fully aware of a rather famous tax case which established exactly what a Jaffa cake is

I am aware of the VAT case involved but nowhere in the court papers does it mention the inability to breed.

The case did swing, however, on a cake going hard when stale.
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2017, 12:12:04 PM »

Just pointing out how ludicrous your comments are. If you do not like it then do not post this bullshit.

I would suspect you have personal reasons for spouting this particular nonsense as it is your trademark to be fair.

Except of course mine is reality and your made up drivel that flies in the fact of thousands of years of evolution is personal only to you.  There is a slight balancing as men age and as society has become matriarchal but it is the reality of the world outside your bubble. Women have a predisposition to wish to breed men are predispositioned to buck Twas always thus. A man's mindset changes when his mate is pregnant or when the child comes along and he feels protective.  When he sees his genes of course he changes but before that day few men make that decision in the way females do.

They forget to take the pill rather a lot.

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2017, 12:13:11 PM »

I don't agree at all, I was too busy doing other stuff, I would have resented the restriction previously.  Now I am almost ready, calmer, slower, more financially secure. I'll wait until I get married first, can't be having a bastard:nige:

archaicderogatory
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms:   illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; More
informal
an unpleasant or despicable person.

I conform only to the second part  jc

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2017, 12:21:33 PM »

Except of course mine is reality and your made up drivel that flies in the fact of thousands of years of evolution is personal only to you.  There is a slight balancing as men age and as society has become matriarchal but it is the reality of the world outside your bubble. Women have a predisposition to wish to breed men are predispositioned to buck Twas always thus. A man's mindset changes when his mate is pregnant or when the child comes along and he feels protective.  When he sees his genes of course he changes but before that day few men make that decision in the way females do.

They forget to take the pill rather a lot.

Unless you back up your OPINIION with facts then I would say you are wrong. You reckin 90% of blokes did not want to be dads.

That is what you claimed. Fuckin ludicrous statement.

:alf:
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2017, 12:23:34 PM »

Except of course I never said that. The timing is ordinarily the issue. Women most often determine it and determine the partner. More often than not advance it by a few years before men are ready, if they ever are is another story.

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2017, 12:24:32 PM »

archaicderogatory
a person born of parents not married to each other.
synonyms:   illegitimate child, child born out of wedlock; More
informal
an unpleasant or despicable person.

I conform only to the second part  jc
well I wasn't doubting your parentage.
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2017, 12:24:51 PM »

Last time i checked that was 9 out of 10?
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 12:26:24 PM »

It's not the numbers part you have not fully understood. That we can agree on.

Flarther Christmas

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2017, 12:54:16 PM »

I don't agree at all, I was too busy doing other stuff, I would have resented the restriction previously.  Now I am almost ready, calmer, slower, more financially secure. I'll wait until I get married first, can't be having a bastard.  :nige:

Im thinking more of the energy required (once born, rather than the conception)

mcl
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2017, 12:59:40 PM »

Ok. You said women make the choice 9 times out of 10. So what do you mean by that? The blokes do nkt choose to have a child in 9 out of 10 pregnancies?
coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2017, 01:15:28 PM »

Ok. You said women make the choice 9 times out of 10. So what do you mean by that? The blokes do nkt choose to have a child in 9 out of 10 pregnancies?
I said in an earlier post,i know a couple of blokes who's wife's got pregnant "accidentally".Happens more than you might think,women play the long game,which makes them smarter than men and their cock led thinking.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2017, 01:21:13 PM »

mcl

I can confirm 40ish is old to have the first.   :like:

The birth is harrowing too - the blood, tears, screaming, accusations etc.

Mind you that wasn't a patch on the conception.

mick
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2017, 01:21:42 PM »

Correct.

The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2017, 01:23:58 PM »

mcl

For what? They don't move t fast and I'll be at work. I won't be getting up at a night time. Thats the little lady's job and she has her youth. The best parents I have seen are mostly 35+.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2017, 01:53:28 PM »

mick

And that was only you
The Better man

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2017, 02:08:20 PM »

Wonder if Bob gave himself a high 5 when he got the respondents he required.

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2017, 03:48:51 PM »

Correct.

Well almost all of my pals, and I include myself in this, decided they wanted to start a family so did just that. We all must be an exception to the rule.

Weird.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2017, 03:55:50 PM »

mick

And that was only you

Not far wrong there!

Brutal witnessing that.

souey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length