Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 06:15:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: We go again...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: People deriving some sick pleasure from this awful murder  (Read 1382 times)
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2017, 02:23:50 PM »

If it wasn't murder, he just mowed down a dying man in the street.

Miles better  :like:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
RedcarJJ
Chubby Chaser

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2017, 02:26:08 PM »

Found some of the hate preachers

the British media is a disgrace and has been since 70's. Their should be a law against fake news but they always cry freedom of the press. Unfortunately if trading standards had jurisdiction they are not the press or journalists

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2017, 02:32:14 PM »

There are some sections of the board, this morning, whom I haven't seen so jubilant since we dropped into the bottom three last season.

Its how you choose to percieve them (influenced by your need to be mr. Righton)

Link or quote one expression of jubilation

To either event

You wont because you cant

I'm here to help.  Myself.
Rodders

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2017, 02:43:37 PM »

It's not going to make them less likely is it? There's no way to quantify anybody these attacks.. Nobody
. Some will come down to the toss of a coin.

I'd say as a direct consequence of the attacks in Manchester and London one man was killed by a man driving a van last night. 100%

You can very easily quantify it

Ignoring the speculative nature of your post. You can quantify events that have already happened. You're not asking us to do that. You're asking us to predict the future and then associate each terrorist event to one other.

What happened this morning in my opinion will radicalise some people and will push already radical people close to their demonic thoughts becoming a reality.

Your second paragraph completely contradicts the first
Darlo Ken

UTFB!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2017, 04:20:55 PM »

I've seen the video, of the crowd holding down the driver just after he killed a man. Your ill-educated rambling as per normal is drivel. I'm trying to gauage even one point you raised beyond your oikish (sic) need for confrontation. Pleb.

There you go - your fingers running ahead of your limited brain

Learn what (sic) means before you try and use it

Then if you manage that try and spell gauge properly - knob

You saw a crowd holding down a man after he had run some people down - that's all

:wanker:

For Connoisseurs of Middlesbrough Football Club - yeah right
Fidens

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2017, 04:35:38 PM »

It's not going to make them less likely is it? There's no way to quantify anybody these attacks.. Nobody

I'd say as a direct consequence of the attacks in Manchester and London one man was killed by a man driving a van last night. 100%

Ignoring the speculative nature of your post. You can quantify events that have already happened. You're not asking us to do that. You're asking us to predict the future and then associate each terrorist event to one other.

What happened this morning in my opinion will radicalise some people and will push already radical people close to their demonic thoughts becoming a reality.

It doesn't in any way. Explain how it does so?

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.".
Fidens

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2017, 04:36:58 PM »

I've seen the video, of the crowd holding down the driver just after he killed a man. Your ill-educated rambling as per normal is drivel. I'm trying to gauage even one point you raised beyond your oikish (sic) need for confrontation. Pleb.

You saw a crowd holding down a man after he had run some people down - that's all

Somebody didn't get a fathers day card yesterday. You seem on the edge of a mental breakdown for no apparently reason. Oikish is colloquial English thus sic should be used in that context. You simple minded mackem pleb.

Rodders

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2017, 04:39:23 PM »

You say in your first paragraph you can't predict the future

In the second you attempt to, you've guessed it, predict the future
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2017, 04:56:25 PM »

Hmmm

Seems somebody is losing his shit right about now

The guy who neeeevvvverrrr loses his shit. Or engage in petty disputes. Ever

Bug eyed cunt  :nige:

Fidens

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2017, 04:58:20 PM »

Hmmm

Why is it all you short tempered chavs assume others or of a similar disposition? I am simply making a point with reason logic, whereas you're an angry racist celebrating the death of innocents. If that makes you happy then so be it.

Fidens

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2017, 04:59:21 PM »

You say in your first paragraph you can't predict the future

In the second you attempt to, you've guessed it, predict the future

You are asking it to be quantified, in a more general sense I said it will likely generate revenge. The two things are clearly unrelated. Its a pointless and unintelligent argument that moves away from the discussion.

Darlo Ken

UTFB!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2017, 11:41:31 PM »

Somebody didn't get a fathers day card yesterday. You seem on the edge of a mental breakdown for no apparently reason. Oikish is colloquial English thus sic should be used in that context. You simple minded mackem pleb.

Ah yes - the quick descent to name calling once you see you are losing the intellectual battle

So please allow me to correct you once again

Sic is a Latin word meaning “thus”, “so”, “as such”, or “in such a manner”. It is used when writing quoted material to indicate that an incorrect or unusual spelling, phrase, punctuation or meaning in the quote has been reproduced verbatim from the original and is not a transcription error

Now show me where the word oik appeared in any of the posts preceding your laughable attempt at appearing intelligent

Or you can just call me names again

klins

BoroSF

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2017, 01:24:06 AM »

Ah yes - the quick descent to name calling once you see you are losing the intellectual battle

Sic is a Latin word meaning “thus”, “so”, “as such”, or “in such a manner”. It is used when writing quoted material to indicate that an incorrect or unusual spelling, phrase, punctuation or meaning in the quote has been reproduced verbatim from the original and is not a transcription error

Now show me where the word oik appeared in any of the posts preceding your laughable attempt at appearing intelligent

klins

I'll skip the first part.

You're a great big smelly wanker!  With a tiny cock.  And.... erm..... you like dogs' bum holes.

Wahey!   Get in!

:mido:

Bomb dropped..... do a runner......

Fidens

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2017, 04:24:03 AM »

klins

You started the abuse for no reason and please stop trying to explain something you don't understand but have googled the people as thick as you dont get. Everybody else knows you're a moron and embarrassing yourself.  Dumb mackem.

Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2017, 07:09:53 AM »

Like with a lot of things in life...if you sh*t on your own doorstep it will come back and bite you. So if one thing does come good out of this terror attack , those moderate Muslims in the mosques mite do more than what they are doing by getting rid of the vile I'mmans  who are preaching hatred. Castegate them out of society,  make those who fought for isis  outcast in society as our govt won't lock them up. If moderate Muslims don't rid these extremists from society then things will only get worse
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2017, 09:07:23 AM »

Hmmm

Why is it all you short tempered chavs assume others or of a similar disposition? I am simply making a point with reason logic, whereas you're an angry racist celebrating the death of innocents. If that makes you happy then so be it.

Celebrating how? Just provide one quote from me where I am celebrating...like Kevlar and matty, you womt be able to do it. Its just something youve invented in your muddled up little minds.

Dont know how yous make it through the day with such little brain power st your disposal

Fidens

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2017, 09:13:26 AM »

Your response to it is certainly not one of disdain, you give away much about your reaction in the tone and style of words you choose to use. Such nuances may be beyond your detection but not ours. I'd suggest not playing poker.

Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2017, 09:16:38 AM »

Your response to it is certainly not one of disdain, you give away much about your reaction in the tone and style of words you choose to use. Such nuances may be beyond your detection but not ours. I'd suggest not playing poker.

So thats a no then

Good lad  :beer:

Darlo Ken

UTFB!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2017, 03:37:36 PM »

klins

You started the abuse for no reason and please stop trying to explain something you don't understand but have googled the people as thick as you dont get. Everybody else knows you're a moron and embarrassing yourself.  Dumb mackem.

I don't think I did - but in your muddled world (BF has it right) I suppose you believe that

....and calling me a Mackem - how unoriginal and dull. Like you

Fidens

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »

give your head a shake.  It is an appalling act of murder and terrorism. An innocent man is dead and many more injured because of a sick bastards. The most horrifying factors to me about the attack is the inevitability and how it is just now part of life.

We must end this circle of hatred and bile.

You don't know it was murder or that even one death can be associated with the van attack so stop being your usual supercilious cuntish self for once before you die of over virtue signalling.

You clearly did. Scruffy mackem.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length