Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2018, 02:41:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: TPs Red Army...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: People deriving some sick pleasure from this awful murder  (Read 1866 times)
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2017, 09:07:23 AM »

Hmmm

Seems somebody is losing his shit right about now

The guy who neeeevvvverrrr loses his shit. Or engage in petty disputes. Ever

Bug eyed cunt  :nige:

Why is it all you short tempered chavs assume others or of a similar disposition? I am simply making a point with reason logic, whereas you're an angry racist celebrating the death of innocents. If that makes you happy then so be it.

Celebrating how? Just provide one quote from me where I am celebrating...like Kevlar and matty, you womt be able to do it. Its just something youve invented in your muddled up little minds.

Dont know how yous make it through the day with such little brain power st your disposal

Fuck off
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2017, 09:16:38 AM »

Your response to it is certainly not one of disdain, you give away much about your reaction in the tone and style of words you choose to use. Such nuances may be beyond your detection but not ours. I'd suggest not playing poker.

So thats a no then

Good lad  :beer:

Fuck off
The Bitter man
Notta Batty

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2017, 03:37:36 PM »

I've seen the video, of the crowd holding down the driver just after he killed a man. Your ill-educated rambling as per normal is drivel. I'm trying to gauage even one point you raised beyond your oikish (sic) need for confrontation. Pleb.

There you go - your fingers running ahead of your limited brain

Learn what (sic) means before you try and use it

Then if you manage that try and spell gauge properly - knob

You saw a crowd holding down a man after he had run some people down - that's all

:wanker:

Somebody didn't get a fathers day card yesterday. You seem on the edge of a mental breakdown for no apparently reason. Oikish is colloquial English thus sic should be used in that context. You simple minded mackem pleb.

Ah yes - the quick descent to name calling once you see you are losing the intellectual battle

So please allow me to correct you once again

Sic is a Latin word meaning “thus”, “so”, “as such”, or “in such a manner”. It is used when writing quoted material to indicate that an incorrect or unusual spelling, phrase, punctuation or meaning in the quote has been reproduced verbatim from the original and is not a transcription error

Now show me where the word oik appeared in any of the posts preceding your laughable attempt at appearing intelligent

Or you can just call me names again

klins

You started the abuse for no reason and please stop trying to explain something you don't understand but have googled the people as thick as you dont get. Everybody else knows you're a moron and embarrassing yourself.  Dumb mackem.

I don't think I did - but in your muddled world (BF has it right) I suppose you believe that

....and calling me a Mackem - how unoriginal and dull. Like you

:wanker:

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length