Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 19, 2017, 06:19:00 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: We go again...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: There will be riots on the streets soon  (Read 231 times)
livefastdieyoung
« on: June 19, 2017, 08:39:40 AM »

I warned about this about a year ago, maybe longer. If the government continue to do fuck all then the people of this country will start taking matters into their own hands. Everyone has had enough of all this softly softly bullshit. They want action. They want anyone with ISIS links to be jailed and deported. They want more police on the streets. They want more money spent on our intelligence services. They want passports taken from those who choose to go and fight for ISIS abroad. They want authorities to be brave enough to report grooming and sex crimes committed by ALL races and religions.

If the government cannot do all of the above then there is going to be war and riots on our streets because I know groups of people are already getting together and talking about stuff like this.

If the government continue to be silenced by the left wing EU human rights bullshit then unfortunately riots WILL happen.

This is exactly what ISIS want by the way. They want to divide this country. That is their aim.

Some major major action needs to be taken now to reduce the tension on our streets. The government need to deliver now instead of bumping their fuckin gums but doing nothing of any real substance or value.
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 08:41:39 AM »

They will get their arses handed to them if it comes to that

I'm here to help.  Myself.
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 08:43:09 AM »

Who will? Which group?
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 08:43:45 AM »

The minority

towz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 08:44:19 AM »

Sounds like you are looking forward to it
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 08:47:23 AM »

Who is looking forward to it?
Blind_faith

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2017, 08:47:40 AM »

Not at all

Itd be carnage

livefastdieyoung
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2017, 08:50:43 AM »

The minority

They would but it is not what this country needs. What it needs is some fuckin strong action from the government. It needs a zero tolerance approach to the problem. Will it get it with so many left wing do-gooders? Thats the big question.

Thankfully, morons like Antifa or whatever they are called are getting called out more and more for their outrageous behaviour. People are starting to realise, people who have previously been sympathetic to left wing ideals, that the only way to deal with this is with a firm hand.

About fuckin time like!!
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 08:55:25 AM »

Is it a coinsidence that it was Finsbury Mosque that was targetted? The very same mosque that was home to so many hate preachers who used to regularly talk on our streets about killing us, the English. I don't think it is.

By the way, that does not excuse it but if you poke the lion with a stick enough times then one day it is going to get fed up and take your fuckin arm off!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length