Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2017, 02:55:44 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: We go again...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Guess who has come back.  (Read 1303 times)
Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2017, 08:28:43 PM »

Theresa had a majority to lose and did

In Matty logic Jezza couldnt lose. charles

We surrounded ourselves with Spaniards and Hispanics and it was beautiful as I learned a lot more from defeats than victories
myboro

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2017, 08:29:10 PM »

She said "White people like to divide to rule"

Tarring all white people with one brush is racist.

As Im sure you will agree.

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2012/01/white-abbott-black-context

I know she said that. I think she is is particularly stupid and I don't like her at all. But she doesn't seem to have said the thing in the meme.

Just a bug bear of mine that these malicious internet things get invented then shared by people keen on spreading lies. Unless she did say it but I can't find any evidence she ever did.
MF(c) doom the quote is in Midos link at the top and it was in response to talking about black leaders being out of touch/not representing Black people. She replied with the White people and divide and rule but as the hashtag included colonialism seems it was taken totally out of context.

She has a Masters from Cambrige so is highly intelligent. She was the first female black woman appointed ads an MP (tick box for Mido) and I can only imagine the things she has been subjected to over the years. She got the figures wrong on the radio and it was embarrasing. But the later interview I honestly thought therre was something wrong with her. She was like a shadow of her normal persona and not sure I buy the diabetese answer.

Anyway she is Black, Fat and Ugly so lets get back to the piss-take  

Capio is Lucky as he is White, Ugly and Thick  

Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 18, 2017, 08:32:10 PM »

Fingers crossed that she has a relapse next election eh Myboro? :nige:

We surrounded ourselves with Spaniards and Hispanics and it was beautiful as I learned a lot more from defeats than victories
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2017, 08:33:04 PM »

Theresa had a majority to lose and did

In Matty logic Jezza couldnt lose. charles

Just stating facts mate

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
myboro

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2017, 08:35:24 PM »

No I would never wish an ilness on another person Mido  :agnew3:

Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 18, 2017, 08:37:48 PM »

Didnt do Jezza any harm. I imagine a few "hurrahs" in Labour party hq at the news.  :alf:

myboro

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 18, 2017, 08:41:41 PM »

Didnt do Jezza any harm. I imagine a few "hurrahs" in Labour party hq at the news.  :alf:
No Mido - no normal human would be pleased at someone being ill!  :agnew3:
Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 18, 2017, 08:42:20 PM »

I did say Labour party hq.  :nige:

Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2017, 08:44:09 PM »

Are you making stuff up again  mick mick

Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2017, 08:47:03 PM »

Kev was delighted when Abbott took ill and said Labour dropped her because shes not up to it.

Fraid not Kev.  charles

coulbyboro.

Ave it'.

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2017, 08:48:28 PM »

http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/the-staggers/2012/01/white-abbott-black-context

I know she said that. I think she is is particularly stupid and I don't like her at all. But she doesn't seem to have said the thing in the meme.

Just a bug bear of mine that these malicious internet things get invented then shared by people keen on spreading lies. Unless she did say it but I can't find any evidence she ever did.
MF(c) doom the quote is in Midos link at the top and it was in response to talking about black leaders being out of touch/not representing Black people. She replied with the White people and divide and rule but as the hashtag included colonialism seems it was taken totally out of context.

She has a Masters from Cambrige so is highly intelligent. She was the first female black woman appointed ads an MP (tick box for Mido) and I can only imagine the things she has been subjected to over the years. She got the figures wrong on the radio and it was embarrasing. But the later interview I honestly thought therre was something wrong with her. She was like a shadow of her normal persona and not sure I buy the diabetese answer.

She has academic  learning ability, that doesn't  make her naturally  intelligent. Met a few people  like that,book smart no common sense.  Do you think she'd be in the cabinet if the brighter ones had stayed. Never voting labour while she's in the front line of politics.

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2017, 08:57:20 PM »

All of this is by the by. Labour will romp home in October
Pile

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2017, 09:04:34 PM »

No Mido - no normal human would be pleased at someone being ill!  :agnew3:

did you celebrate thatcher's death? MOST staunch labour supports did, many still do.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2017, 09:05:21 PM »

He said human

myboro

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2017, 09:12:36 PM »

She has academic  learning ability, that doesn't  make her naturally  intelligent. Met a few people  like that,book smart no common sense.  Do you think she'd be in the cabinet if the brighter ones had stayed. Never voting labour while she's in the front line of politics.

Coulby I've met many people like that but I dont think she is one of them. That said given her life I am sure she has many chips on her shoulders from the "treatment" she has had to put up with. Not sure I am in any way a fan of hers but think she has had a lot of very personal abuse as well. Its been public school bullying the way she has been derided.

Pile

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2017, 09:14:48 PM »

He said human
there we have it.

History teaches us that we learn nothing from history.
Mattyk50

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2017, 09:16:09 PM »

:nige:

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2017, 09:29:03 PM »

Coulby I've met many people like that but I dont think she is one of them. That said given her life I am sure she has many chips on her shoulders from the "treatment" she has had to put up with. Not sure I am in any way a fan of hers but think she has had a lot of very personal abuse as well. Its been public school bullying the way she has been derided.

I thought the thread was about the racist dumbass, not Theresa May. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length