Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2020, 09:20:28 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who posted a pic of kev and slagged his wife off?  (Read 19601 times)
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2017, 11:53:14 PM »

Not good form that like... 

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
Grinch
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 04:43:27 AM »

Why as the other oddball who was caught out trolling me on a second account in the nastiest and most mental of ways just as he did. Do you think you have the highground?

in all instances in your group of 3 you were all nutjobs who started it.  I don't kow liddle so it isn't quite the same.The only difference with you is you haven't tried to play the bully then wound yourself into a frenzy as youre smart enough to know I couldnt give a shit.

I'm especially unsure why family keeps being mentioned given the idiotic snd spiteful things said by you know who about my mother who he will have met and is the sweetest most pleasant lady one could encounter.

He, you and your blockhead jailbird leader can all get fucked and stop playing the victim. All you are are failed bullies.

Personally your clique of 3 dilliquents doesn't even make the top 100 things I'll be concerning myself with today
 So if you could all grow up and stop being obsessive weirdos that would just be dandy. Cheerio.
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 07:53:13 AM »

Who rattled your cage this morning sweet cheeks.

Who's this three that you're talking about?

:meltdown:

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
Grinch
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2017, 08:30:10 AM »

What an idiotic post.
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2017, 08:45:07 AM »

Who's the three you are on about cos I don't know kev, I don't know who he posts as on this board and barring 1 thread from yesterday, I don't know what went on yesterday.

All I heard was somebody on here posted a pic of this kev (Kevlar? or Lenin?) and slagged off his wife.

And I thought posting pics of posters was against the rules of cob

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
Grinch
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 08:47:52 AM »

You spent the evening in the pub with the head of the three stooges, cut the shit. Cheers.
Boney Maroney

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 08:49:45 AM »

Did Headset turn up for a rumble with his gangster buddy?  :alf:

I want to go where fat camels chew on damp trees.
Gramsci

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 08:58:20 AM »

Capio, how do you end up in these bouts of virtual rough and tumble, or at least the threat of them?
I have noticed a seismic shift in the way you are on this board over recent times...that is, you stopped acting like a jumped up chunt....you started to become a pleasant poster and you even went as far as admitting you didn't know as much about cricket as you claimed (let's not start arguing about Finn hey?)....I enjoy reading your posts and sometimes we even exchange posts without insult  :like:

Then all of a sudden, you are threatened with getting your face smashed in....again

Why is this so 

Answers on a thread please  :pd:
Grinch
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 09:06:47 AM »

It is really rather simple. Much like the three stooges and your views on cricket.
Grinch
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 09:15:22 AM »

Quite. Vulgar oiks.
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 09:15:45 AM »

Dave loves playing the victim. He conveniently forgets the personal shit he throws about and then whines like a little bitch when he gets it back.

For example he has forgotten to mention that before i brought any of his family into the argument he made some sick, outrageous claims about my sister. Isnt that right Dave? So yku started that off.

Since then you have had all off this obsessive anger towards me. Mentioning me to people away from this board, sending text messages slagging me off to people including your bro who took great delight jn dropping you in it by showing me, posting pictures of me on here, making disparaging remarks about my mrs and questioning how i look after my family.

I have not reacted by doing any of the above towards you.

Stop playing the victim card. Look at your own behaviour for a change. I hope everyone knows what a snivelling little lying cunt you are and doesnt fall for this 'feel sorry for me' act.

I hope you have the balls to say all of these things to my face when we see each other and you know our paths will cross.

Youve really pissed me off with the way youve behaved and you'll find out how much. If that means you have won the internets then fair enough. Congratulations.

I dont want to say anything else on the matter until i see you in person and then we will see how much youve got to say for yourself.

RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 09:16:48 AM »

Theres some proper angry cunts about

Very uncouth behaviour 

It's giving one a headache

Grinch
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2017, 09:21:10 AM »

I didn't even know you had a sister but what I do know is you 100% started it. Being a pathetic spiteful trolling cunt. Id never said a bad word about you and even when  I was told you were the troll I did not believe it.

You can rewrite as much bullshit in your own mind as you wish.  It eont change anything. Youve been a wanker for no reason and cried when youve got 5% back.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:24:21 AM by Destinatus » Logged
Grinch
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2017, 09:23:00 AM »

Very uncouth behaviour 

I would not waste your energy readibg it. I don't read 90% of it

Odd that people spend so much time concerned about other people on mb who have zero interest in them.
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2017, 09:27:58 AM »

I didn't even know you had a sister but what I do know is you 100% started it. Being a pathetic spiteful trolling cunt. Id never saud a bad word about you and even when  I was told you were the troll I did not believe it.

You can rewrite as much bullshit in your own mind as you wish.  It eont change anything. Youve been a wanker for no reason and cried when youve got 5% back.

So making a story up abiut you getting stuck up a tree which was true is on a par with saying my sister was sleeping with loads of lads whilst she was STILL AT SCHOOL?

You're banged to rights. Youve thrown all this personal shit at me and now you have to answer for it.

Those are the facts.

I wont post things avout your wife, i wont have my say about your family life, i wont post pics of you on here and i wont be sending people text messages slagging you off.

What i will do is get hold of you when i see you and ask you to repeat all of that to my face. I really hope you have the balls to say it i really realky do.
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2017, 09:31:40 AM »

Very uncouth behaviour 

I would not waste your energy readibg it. I don't read 90% of it

Odd that people spend so much time concerned about other people on mb who have zero interest in them.

Playing the victim again. Everyone can see youre obsessed with me. Even insulting me away from this place to numerous people. How much have you spent on text messages slagging me off ha ha what a fuckin little weasel youve turned out to be.

:alf:
The Real Kevlar

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2017, 09:33:02 AM »

I didn't even know you had a sister but what I do know is you 100% started it. Being a pathetic spiteful trolling cunt. Id never saud a bad word about you and even when  I was told you were the troll I did not believe it.

You can rewrite as much bullshit in your own mind as you wish.  It eont change anything. Youve been a wanker for no reason and cried when youve got 5% back.

So making a story up abiut you getting stuck up a tree which was true is on a par with saying my sister was sleeping with loads of lads whilst she was STILL AT SCHOOL?

You're banged to rights. Youve thrown all this personal shit at me and now you have to answer for it.

Those are the facts.

I wont post things avout your wife, i wont have my say about your family life, i wont post pics of you on here and i wont be sending people text messages slagging you off.

What i will do is get hold of you when i see you and ask you to repeat all of that to my face. I really hope you have the balls to say it i really realky do.

I think you need to step away from the computer for a while. You're close to exploding.

I really can't understand how adults act in this way.

Come on Boro!
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2017, 09:34:15 AM »

What species of tree was it?  :pd:

CoB scum
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2017, 09:35:41 AM »

Those are the facts.

I think you need to step away from the computer for a while. You're close to exploding.

I really can't understand how adults act in this way.

You'd like that to be the case but its not.

If i was angry i would be getting personal. Im not. Im telling dave, who i have known for over 20 years, that i wont lower myself to his level and would rather continue this face to face.

Cool as a cucumber.

jc
Grinch
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2017, 09:36:24 AM »

Once again. I have no idea who your sister is or that you had one. So notcsure why you continue with that bullshit.

What you actually said was tgst my mother was blowing prople behind Marton shops. For no reason whatsoever. Other than becauae you found it amusing. Why do you think that is okay? Why do you think that is normal behaviour? We'd always got on fine. You were just being a cunt. My brother sent me a messenger pic of you together and I said. He can fuck off. Shit stirer.

You saw that because you were together and he had no idea you had been a cunt. Oddly I dont spend my life talking about cob.

That is 100% what happended. If you have been offended by my responses in the meantime then youre a hypocrite and entirely unwilling to look at your own behaviour. You then get pissed and post constant threats like an even bigger nobhead. Bore off and focus your time on people who actually may appreciate your attention. Instead of gettibg het up by a thick  nobhead like Liddle
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 09:41:43 AM by Destinatus » Logged
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2017, 09:36:40 AM »

It was a big one! The fire brigade was called to get him down.

Grinch
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2017, 09:38:43 AM »

That is the only thing he said that eas true. Albeit I wasn't really stuck and he was not there. Don't even think I knew him then.
RIK MAYALL

Once in every lifetime

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2017, 09:44:33 AM »

Once again. I have no idea who your sister is or that you had one. So notcsure why you continue with that bullshit.

What you actually said was tgst my mother was blowing prople behind Marton shops. For no reason whatsoever. Other than becauae you found it amusing. Why do you think that is okay? Why do you think that is normal behaviour? We'd always got on fine. You were just being a cunt. My brother sent me a messenger pic of you together and I said. He can fuck off. Shit stirer.

You saw that because you were together and he had no idea you had been a cunt. Oddly I dont spend my life talking about cob.

That is 100% what happended. If you have been offended by my responses in the meantime then youre a hypocrite and entirely unwilling to look at your own behaviour. Youbthrn get pissed and post constant threats like an even bigger nobhead. zBore off and focus your time on people who actually may appreciate your attention.

That's hilarious that is.

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2017, 09:45:59 AM »

That is 100% what happended. If you have been offended by my responses in the meantime then youre a hypocrite and entirely unwilling to look at your own behaviour. Youbthrn get pissed and post constant threats like an even bigger nobhead. zBore off and focus your time on people who actually may appreciate your attention.

You made the sister remark first so therefore you started it and made your own family fair game.

You post personal shit about me on here including about my family . You slag me off to people away from this board. You send texts to people about me. You post pics of me.

None of this attention is reciprocated by me is it? When have i done anything like this to you? Never.

Everyone can see whats gone on here. Everyone can see the who is obsessed and spending their time slagging the other off. Heres a clue, its not me. This is getting boring and embarassing now. Ive told you what my intentions are so i look forward to you repeating all of this to my face.

You cant talk your way out of this one Dave. I suggest you dont comment any more because i wont be.

:like:
Grinch
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2017, 09:51:58 AM »

Stopped reading after the first line. Total and utter bullshit as you well know. Probably because you realise you have been a mental cunt. Lay off the yaba.
LEON TROTSKY

I'M LOOKING FOR SERENDIPITY......

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2017, 10:15:14 AM »

POOR DAVE 

GOT HIMSELF IN A BIT OF BOTHER WITH 3 BIG LADS  :alf:

I HOPE FOR HIS SAKE THIS TOFF CAN BACK IT UP  :meltdown:

PEACE & GOOD WILL TO ALL MEN..... KEEP THE FAITH.... ✊
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2017, 10:18:27 AM »

POOR DAVE 

I sense an open goal. monkey
Grinch
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2017, 10:21:43 AM »

First time anybody has called Liddle a big lad.  :nige:
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2017, 10:24:48 AM »

POOR DAVE 

I sense an open goal. monkey

charles charles charles charles
Ural Quntz
Phew thats better

Pack o cunts

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2017, 11:32:45 AM »

Very uncouth behaviour 

When did you go all zen like?

"football is an art form and I just want to sit next to the prettiest girl in the room" - Capio 2018
SuperBok

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2017, 11:36:15 AM »

haha

this it what makes cob miles better than fmttm

Message board lurker

SERENITY NOW! SERENITY NOW!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2017, 11:38:55 AM »

love owt like this
calamity

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2017, 12:15:01 PM »

Must have been this fellar saying Lids is a big lad  souey   charles

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2017, 12:36:23 PM »

This fucking thread  souey rava

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2017, 12:51:14 PM »

Those gloves were fucking ridiculous.

Your own fault that pic was posted.

as you sow, so shall you reap
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2017, 01:03:24 PM »

Google Dents leather gloves you silly old fucker. Luxurious, warm gloves. Have you seen my username? Do i seem upset about the gloves?

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2017, 01:04:35 PM »

Fucking alvin stardust  mcl
Rids

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2017, 01:05:18 PM »

Yes, you do seem upset.

as you sow, so shall you reap
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2017, 01:05:32 PM »

Google Dents leather gloves you silly old fucker. Luxurious, warm gloves. Have you seen my username? Do i seem upset about the gloves?

They're alright I suppose

Boney Maroney

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2017, 01:07:01 PM »

I've got a set like that in the shed.
Clean the drains out with em.  charles

I want to go where fat camels chew on damp trees.
Boro_Clock

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2017, 01:37:20 PM »

I thought the world heavyweight fight was tomorrow  :alf:
evilghost

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2017, 01:58:43 PM »

Was she fit and worth a shag
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2017, 02:26:54 PM »

I did actually have a look on their website - are they the "Skyfall" ones?

Do you sing the Bond theme tune as you slip them on?

jc
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2017, 02:56:26 PM »

Great replies. COB never dissapoints.

jc
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2017, 02:59:25 PM »

When was the pic or pics put up? Bad craic putting personal pics up of others families.
Dwight Teaandtelly

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2017, 03:15:08 PM »

charles is the correct question to ask
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2017, 03:20:10 PM »

Who?  The sister or the mother?  This all sooooo confusing.

:duh:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2017, 03:51:24 PM »

It was a big one! The fire brigade was called to get him down.

Had to have been a redwood.  Nunthorpe is known for them.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2017, 03:59:54 PM »

Lovely sequoia that  jc

Have you been to the trail of 100 giants?

BoroPE

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2017, 04:01:25 PM »

Cant believe how serious people take this site. What was BILLY_BIG_GLOVES previous name by the way ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length