Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2021, 01:47:12 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: GET READY FOR THE PROMOTION PUSH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worst result of the season  (Read 328 times)
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2017, 07:21:53 PM »

Struggling to think of a worse one.

Karanka has to go. 

- Defence:  He fucked about with what were good formations/combinations.  Then the players played like utter shite.  Where the hell was Fabio?  He has been ace.
- Valdes:  He does some good stuff and has improved over the season but he is pretty much nailed on to drop at least one clanger a game.
- Negredo:  Come on.  Everyone can see he isn't mobile enough - isn't doing enough.  He can't be the first name on the team sheet every week.  We have proved that an attack focused around him doesn't cut it in this league.  Gestede up front next game please.
- Midfield:  Once again out muscled and out played.  Zero creativity.  I like deroon and he did some decent work - clayton did in flashes but he lost out (tackles/ gave ball away) too often and forshaw is stuck in reverse unfortunately.  Need to hire a driving midfielder pronto.
- Stuani was ok.  Not a big fan but can't really fault him today and he took the goal well - he can finish well (at times!).
- Traore had his best game.  Thought he had a really great game - going past people, passing, crosses, winning free kicks in dangerous positions.  Hardly put a foot wrong.  Well done son.

Karwanka:
- Weird team selection - again.
- In game management - his absolute worst aspect - frustrating and too late yet again.  I can't recall any other manager for any team that I have seen make so many (or few?) timid/poor/late decisions mid game as him.  It's not just about changing the attach - it was clear our defence were getting creamed and he did nothing to change formation/personnel.
- Criticizing fans - he is arrogant and stubborn and has shown before he doesn't give two fucks about the fans.  He can think that if he likes but he needs to say the right things in public - PR is part of his job.

Not good enough.  What is it 4 wins in 24 or something?  Sheesh - if that's not relegation form then I'm...

Plus its hardly "bed-wetting" this far into the season.

:meltdown: :meltdown: :meltdown:

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length